Being an effective manager is today’s economy requires having high expectations of your staff, while creating an open and supportive environment in which they can thrive and meet those expectations.
Our certificate helps you develop the practical knowledge and skills needed to lead with curiosity, compassion, and courage so you can bring your team to the next level and achieve results.
Explore our certificate
3C Management: Leading with Curiosity, Compassion and Courage
*Available in person in Ottawa and Toronto, or virtually
Designed for managers who want to become more effective and inspiring leaders, this certificate helps you develop the knowledge and skills needed to lead with confidence and authority, while creating an open, supportive and trusting team environment.
Through engaging and relevant discussions, case studies and reflection exercises, you will gain hands-on experience practicing the skills that contribute to being an excellent manager, such as expectation-setting, active listening, giving and receiving feedback, motivating your team to achieve results, handling difficult conversations, and more.
- Hone your management skills and learn how to inspire your team to take meaningful and sustained action
- Improve your communication skills to connect more authentically and effectively with your team
- Improve your team’s performance by strengthening your own management skills
- Handle difficult situations and conversations with greater confidence
- Earn a Certificate in Management from 3C Team Building and Training
What You'll Learn
- The key conditions required for effective management and how to integrate these conditions into your workplace
- How to foster greater trust within your team to improve collaboration and productivity
- How to adapt your communication style to connect more effectively with your team
- How to handle difficult workplace conversations in a way that allows for open and respectful dialogue
- How to give and receive feedback effectively to help improve overall team performance
Creating Conditions for Connection
- Earning the Trust of Your Team
- Psychological Safety: Increasing Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving
- Effective Management: Fostering Autonomy, Competence, and Connection Among Your Staff
Communication Skills for Effective Management
- Understanding Diverse Communication Styles
- Adapting to Your Staff’s Needs
- Courageous Conversations: Effective Feedback and Conflict Resolution
“Thank you, Jay and the 3C team! Your insights were invaluable and the way in which you led us through thoughtful discussion was bang-on. I felt welcomed to speak, share, and make mistakes.”
Interested in working with us?
Complete the form below to schedule a free discovery call and quote. We look forward to meeting you!