Handling Difficult Conversations Effectively
Approach difficult conversations with curiosity, compassion and courage
Engaging in difficult, sensitive, or emotionally-loaded conversations in the workplace is something all professionals will face throughout their career. Whether the conversation is related to job performance, disagreements with colleagues, team dynamics or another challenge, these conversations require a thoughtful approach to be handled effectively.
In this workshop, you will learn how to navigate difficult conversations with curiosity, compassion and courage so you and the other party can walk away feeling seen, heard and supported. You will also learn how to prepare for and initiate a difficult conversation, and develop the skills needed to adapt in the moment as needed.
1) Explore different types of difficult conversations that commonly arise in the workplace and how to approach each one effectively
2) Practice basic coaching skills to help you approach difficult conversations with curiosity, compassion and courage
3) Explore your own personal barriers to navigating difficult conversations
4) Learn practical tips on how to prepare for and initiate a difficult conversation, as well as how to adapt in the moment to maximize the outcomes
1) In-person at a location that is convenient for you
2) Online from anywhere in the world
This is delivered as a 3-hour interactive workshop (includes experiential learning, self-reflection, facilitated discussion groups, and relevant feedback/knowledge transfer from facilitator).
“Everything we did in this workshop was useful. The facilitators were amazing and very informative!”
Interested in working with us?
Complete the form below to schedule a free discovery call and quote. We look forward to meeting you!