The 3 Cs of High-Trust Teams
Foster greater trust to improve connections, communication and collaboration
The ability to confide in and depend on our colleagues is a requirement for any team to thrive. In fact, organizational research has shown time and time again that when teams trust each other, it makes it easier for them to innovate and problem-solve, take calculated risks, and be open, supportive and vulnerable with one another. Ultimately, this results in a stronger, more productive, and more collaborative team.
In this workshop, you will better understand why trust within a team is so important and learn how you can create the conditions within your organization to build more trusting teams.
1) Explore what it means to share deep interpersonal trust with another person
2) Understand the importance and benefits of interpersonal trust in the workplace
3) Learn about the three conditions that contribute to stronger trust between individuals and within teams
4) Develop skills to build deeper trust with others and improve your relationships, both professionally and personally
1) In-person at a location that is convenient for you
2) Online from anywhere in the world
TIMING & FORMAT OPTIONS
This workshop can be delivered as a:
1) 1-hour keynote presentation;
2) 1-hour art-based discussion; or
3) 1-3 hour interactive workshop (includes experiential learning, self-reflection, facilitated discussion groups, and relevant feedback/knowledge transfer from facilitator)
“This workshop was really well done. It was fun and thoughtful. The time went by really quickly and we had lots of great opportunities for reflection and sharing.”
Interested in working with us?
Complete the form below to schedule a free discovery call and quote. We look forward to meeting you!